Win The Ultimate 2022 Gift Pack
Terms and Conditions: Win The Ultimate 2022 Gift Pack (Competition)
Win The Ultimate 2022 Gift Pack (Competition)
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. The Promoter is An Organised Life Design Pty Ltd ABN 49 168 428 162, 6/1 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia. Email email@example.com
3. The competition commences at 9.00am AEST on 20/01/2022 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 31/01/2022 (Competition Period).
4. Entry is open to Australian & New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants). Officers, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period visit An Organised Life’s Instagram profile at https://www.instagram.com/anorganisedlife/, like the post and comment a response in 25 words or less to the following question: ‘What your top organisation tip for 2022 is?’. The entrants must follow @anorganisedlife on Instagram (Must be following all accounts at the time of the competition being drawn.)
6. A limit of one entry applies per person.
7. Judging will take place at 8am AEST on 01/02/2022 at Suite 102, 30-40 Harcourt Parade, Rosebery, NSW 2018 (Judging Date and Time). All entries will be judged by one or more representatives of the Promoter individually on their merits based on their literary and creative content. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
8. The best entry as determined by the judges in their absolute discretion will win the Prize. The judges are looking for the most inspiring answer.
9. The Prize is x1 2022 Gift Packs valued at RRP $1,600AUD (Prize) namely:
The gift pack includes a
- An An Organised Life 2022 Diary, Volume 01 Notebook, Lined Notepad & Pen
- A Deadly Ponies Twister Tote in Croc
- A set of Ferm Living Champagne Glasses from SLOW
- A Marloe Marloe Vanity Tray
- A mini Diptyque Candle
- A membership to The Curve
- A deck of playing cards By Le Pair.
The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
10. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of any winner accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The winner will be notified within 48 hours of the judging taking place in writing by Instagram Direct Message. The winner must respond to the Promoter’s Instagram Direct Message and provide address details for delivery of the Prize.
13. The Prize will be delivered to the address provided by the Eligible Entrant to the Promoter at the time of claiming the Prize.
14. In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value.
15. The winner’s name will be published on 01/02/2022 on An Organised Life’s Instagram page.
16. If a prize is not accepted or claimed within 3 months of the Judging Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will distribute any unclaimed prizes to the next best ranking entry or entries (as applicable), as determined by the judges or the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified in writing to their Instagram direct message provided at the time of entry.
17. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition.
18. Personal information including an Eligible Entrant’s Instagram handle will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter’s agents or third party service providers, for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including for direct marketing). By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose.
20. Entries must be the Eligible Entrant's original work. The Promoter reserves the right to require the Eligible Entrant to verify that the entry is the Eligible Entrant's original work. If the Promoter is unable to verify that the entry is original work to its satisfaction, the entry may be deemed invalid.
21. Eligible Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter and its associated agencies against all losses, damages, claims and costs by third parties arising out of, connected to, or resulting from, a breach of the warranty set out in this clause.
22. An Eligible Entrant's entry must not include:
(a) any image, video or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent; and
(b) any content that contravenes any law;
(c) any content that is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent, prejudicial or inconsistent with prevailing community standards.
23. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants grant the Promoter a non-exclusive licence to use the content of their entry, or any part of the content of the entry, in any way the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, cropping, retouching, editing, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media for the purposes of the Promoter's business on its website, social media or in any marketing campaign, without payment to the Eligible Entrant. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this clause.
24. By using and entering this Competition on Instagram Eligible Entrants:
(b) release Instagram from all claims based on, related to or arising from the Competition; and
(c) acknowledge and agree that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or affiliated with Instagram.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to Eligible Entrants resulting from participation in this Competition including arising from any comments made, or material published, by third parties about the participant on any social media platform in connection with this Competition.
26. The Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
27. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the social media profile of Eligible Entrants and of the age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition, who has breached any of these conditions, or who has otherwise engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
29. Winners may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) the Prize or use of the Prize.
30. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or amend these terms and conditions, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.