New Year's Resolution PDF Planner
A lot can happen in 365 days - a lot. Writing New Year’s resolutions / Goals allows you to set some direction for the year - a personal road map as such for the next 12 months. It allows you to focus and have clarity on how you can make positive changes to your life - both short term and long term.
To assist with writing your New Year's resolutions (and most importantly, seeing them through) we have created a thorough 7 page A4 planner that will help you live your best life in the most organised manner! The planner will cover all of the below and more:
1. How to reflect on the year that's been
2. How to analyse your year - the good and the bad.
3. A guide to writing your New Year's Resolutions
4. A planner for creating an action plan with stepping stones and a check list to realistically see your New Year's resolutions through.
5. A weekly and daily planner for your New Year's resolutions
HOW TO USE THE PLANNER
Once you have purchased the A4 seven page planner - you will be sent an email with a link to download the planner.
Once downloaded the planner will be available in your 'Downloads' folder
Simply type into the document or print it and fill it in by hand. Be as detailed as possible and push yourself so you can live your best life.
Keep it your New Year's resolutions somewhere safe where you can visually reflect on them at least once a month.
An original design by An Organised Life Design Pty Ltd