What To Pack For A French Alps Escape
On Tuesday, Jason & I are being whisked away by AirFrance & Club Med to experience six days of snow filled adventures in the French Alps!!!
Being me, I have been planning everything I need to pack for the last 2 weeks (or possibly 3)! Today I finally brought the last few pieces I needed and have successfully packed just x1 suitcase & x1 hand luggage bag. Trust me, this was no easy feat!
You would think that all I need is simply ski gear & a few casual pieces, however with an amazing itinerary provided, including skiing, yoga, spa pools, beautiful dinners, cocktail parties and much more - I have managed to pack for all weather & occasions. Below is a list of what to pack for a French Alps escape...
THE ABSOLUTE ESSENTIALS:
- Passport &/or Drivers License
- Travel Insurance - I would suggest getting cover for Winter Skiing too
- Itinerary - add all your flight details onto your phone so they are easy to access too.
- Emergency Numbers - Family, Travel Agent, Embassy
- Wallet & Credit / Eftpos Card
- Iphone & Charger (international adaptor as well)
TRAVEL NO BRAINERS:
- Grown Alchemist Travel Kit - this is an absolute favourite of mine when I travel. It consists of a mini shampoo, conditioner, hydra-repair day cream, lip balm, body cream, facial cleaner & body cleanser - the best!
- An Organised Life Notebook & Pen - perfect for keeping a travel journal of your favourite memories, cafes, hotels etc
- Mecca Cosmetica SPF 50+ Face Cream
- Laptop & Charger
- Eye Mask & Ear Plugs
- Mon Purse Monogrammed Travel & Passport Holder
- CK2 Perfume
- An Organised Life Watch
TIP: Always pack in outfits - and just to be safe, always take a couple of extra tops. In terms of heavy coats - wear this on the plane & store it under or above your seat to save room in your suitcase.
- H Brand Fur Jacket
- Viktoria & Woods Coat & Knit
- UGG Boots - perfect for the snow
- Calvin Klein Tee
- Neuw Denim Jeans
- Superga Sneakers - for plane & travel only not snow!
- Jasmine & Will Bespoke Sleepwear - I can't get enough of monogrammed pieces!
- Alexander Wang Leather Boots
- Ray Ban Sunnies
DRESS IT UP
TIP: To avoid creases in your favourite dress or pant, always roll your delicates & more dressy items.
- Bec & Bridge Dress
- Theron Knit
- Holly Ryan Earrings
- Bec & Bridge Flares
- Sol Sana Boots
- Daniel Avakian Blazer
- Classic Black Heels
SKIING & SPORTS:
TIP: Layering is key. Check the long range weather forecast as well so that you are prepared for all conditions.
- Uniqlo Cashmere Knits
- Uniqlo Light Weight Vest & Jackets - Black & White - these fold down into tiny little bags and are perfect for travelling with not to mention super warm
- I Love Mr Mittens Scarf & Beanie
- Ski Jacket & Pants
- Nike Yoga Pants & Singlet
- Uniqlo Wool Soaks & Cashmere Scarf
- Ski Gloves & Goggles
Follow my travels over the next 10 days on Instagram @anorganisedlife. I'm heading to Club Med Peisey-Vallandry and Club Med Val Thorens Sensations! Beyond excited for what this adventure holds!