The Ultimate Checklist For Planning Any Wedding
Planning your special day? Whether it be a grand affair, an intimate event or even an elopement our Wedding Planner has all the checklists you need.
A beautiful keepsake yet highly practical, the Wedding Planner has 14 sections to provide everything you need to arrange your day with less stress, not forgetting the occasions before and after.
Inside The Planner
The checklists in the planner start as far as 12 months out for things like setting a date & budget. They, of course, cover the days leading up to your special day and even a post-Wedding checklist for things like Thank You cards to guests.
Below are some of our favourite tips & tricks from the planner
Tips & Tricks
- Make sure you query all vendors as to what happens in the case of a date change or cancellation before paying any deposits
- Consider creating save the dates & invitations on a digital platform, it’s more affordable and easier to keep track of RSVPs
- If you’re planning an outdoor wedding, have a wet weather plan in place regardless of the forecast
- When organising drinks, check if they have glass hire or if you need to arrange this separately
- Before planning your florals, check first with your florist what will be in season
- Always hold your rehearsal at the same time of day as your actual wedding so you & your photographer can see what the light is like. The last thing you want is the sun beaming in your eyes as you’re reading your vows!