Start putting pen to paper with these Journaling prompts
At the AOL HQ we're big lovers of journaling & putting pen to paper in our fave notebook. Each & every one of us started our journaling journey differently - there are absolutely no rules around how it should be done, & that's what we love.
Journaling is a great tool to ground your emotions and also allow for creativity to flow without self critique. It’s about self awareness and being able to focus on what’s important, to attribute your thoughts and feelings with intention, to work through those thoughts in your mind, to notice your personal habits and behaviours, set and achieve goals & to problem solve.
However sometimes it's hard to know where to start with journaling, so as a team we put together some of our favourite journaling prompts to get you started.
- One thing I did for me today was
- I’m grateful for
- Things that inspired me today
- What’s on my mind
- My short term & long term goals
- A list of people, things & places I want to see or focus on
- What are my wins for the day, week or month?
- Simply reflect on the day, week or month
- My ‘person’ this week was
- My favourite moment was
- A life lesson I learnt was
- What’s my intention for the day?
- A quote or words of wisdom that spoke to me
- When things are tough, I want to remember
Seeking to slow down & ready to start your journaling journey? Our limited edition notebooks are here for your mindfulness. They also include either a 30 Day Habit Tracker or a card with even more Journaling Prompts.