I’m not going to lie, I have an addiction to online shopping! But hey - everyone has a vice. However… this bit of beauty news has definitely made my add-to-cart addiction much more dangerous! Luxola.com has now announced it's rebrand to Sephora.com.au. Literally your one stop shop for all your beauty & skin care faves - old and new! To celebrate this exciting news, I wanted to share my Top 10 Beauty Essentials from their site that I have tried & tested. Trust me, these beauties will become a staple in your life over the social summer season.
1. Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera - An all-in-one cleanser with no need for separate eye make-up remover, face wash, and toner. Love it!
2. Alpha H Liquid Gold - I have been using Liquid Gold for around a month now and my skin & complexion has never looked better. The treatment is like an overnight facial that revitalises the skin to get rid of tired and ageing skin cells & also prevents & removes signs of sun damage and wrinkles. I’m definitely addicted, its the best! Enough said.
3. Becca Ever Matte Shine Proof Foundation - With the summer heat & humoured environment of Sydney weather, I cant go past this Matte Shine Proof Foundation to keep my face looking soft & beautiful instead of shiny & red!
4. Sephora Colorful Eye Shadow in 295 Fashion & 3CE One Color Shadow in Pearly Brownie - I’m a huge fan on the ‘oh natural’ look, so when it comes to my beauty favourites, I always opt for soft browns during the day and smokey blacks at night. This combo of eye shadows paired togethers also perfect for creating a more subtle smokey eye.
5. Make Up Forever Aqua Matic - Whenever I want to make my eyes pop, I accent them with the Aqua Matic eyeshadow in Diamond Golden Grey or Diamond Black! This baby is also an absolute essential to carry in your handbag for a last minute evening event or dinner date.
6. Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Extravagant Waterproof Mascara - Black, creates volume and is waterproof! Need I say more?!
7. Sephora Pro Kabuki Brush #43 - This brush is super compact & versatile. Perfect for applying blush or powder, the domed shape helps to create a polished / airbrushed appearance across your face!
8. Becca Skin Perfector - This is an oldie but a goodie! It takes your look to the next level by highlighting your skins natural undertones, giving you an amazing ‘glow’ - perfect for summer. Definitely a handbag staple.
9. Nudestix Lip & Cheek Pencil in Mystic / Whisper - The thing I love about Nudestix is how they are multi purpose. This four-in-one Lip + Cheek stick contains moisturising ingredients such as Shea butter and Vitamin E, but is also the perfect dual-action touch n’go staple to give you that natural ‘nude but better’ look for your cheek, lips & everywhere in between.
10. Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray - If their is one new product you try this summer its this one. It’s literally a lightweight, non-sticky secret weapon for longer lasting makeup. I carry mine in my handbag everyday and spray it in the morning or just before I go to an event. The spray creates a sweat-proof, rub-resistant barrier for fresh-looking makeup that lasts up to 12 hours.
Happy Shopping x