In My Bag / My Essentials for MBFW
MBFWA is less than a week away and as per usual I have a mix of excitement & nerves! For me, Fashion Week is a mix of work & play. Along with being heavily involved in organising the Bec & Bridge Show, I still have to run An Organised Life daily including shipping orders, meeting design deadlines etc. However as long as I plan ahead & maintain my time-management, there is no reason why I can't have a little fun attending shows & events throughout the week!
Like many, my schedule over MBFW is very hectic & I try to organise as much as I can the week before to avoid any un-necessary stress over the week. This includes jotting down my schedule in my diary or a notebook (including locations, times & how I'm going to get from A to B), planning my outfits (after checking the weather for the week!) & of course - creating a 'kit' of essentials that ill need to carry with me through out the week.
This year my go-to bag for MBFW is my new Charlie Horse Leather Box Bag with a black mini Pom Pom. Designed in New Zealand, this luxe leather bag compliments my monochrome, minimalistic style (day & night) perfectly and has enough room & detailing to fit my fashion week 'kit' in as well. It may sounds stupid, but trust me, bags likes these are hard to come by! Style meets function = perfection.
As for my 'kit' - below is an overview of my essentials for fashion week:
- Portable Phone Charger - Email Access & UBER App must be available at all times!
- An Organised Life Mini Notebook or Diary & Pen - with my schedule in it
- Lip Balm
- Hair tie, Band Aid, Panadol
- Illuminator - My go-to beauty favourite at the moment
- Mascara & Liquid Eyeliner - to take my look from day to night
- MECCA Makeup Perfection Mist - amazing for hydrating & also setting your makeup.
- Statement Earrings - Holly Ryan always does the trick!
- Mini Water Bottle
- Charlie Horse Phone Case
If you want to follow my MBFW antics keep an eye out on my Instagram @anorganisedlife and Snap Chat AnOrganisedLife